Saturday, January 22, 2011

GAME OF YOUR NAME

We are man looking for “J”; joy I mean. Kaya niman I made this letter. Sana lang mapasaya kayo nito. Hop he like it, becoz I med ith parai zenio, prai sayo, pra sa acen, para sa kania, parai sa mai gusto, pera sa may-ari, za curious lang at sa lahat. It’s fri! tzomodachi! This letter es a challenjing game. It ruined my mind. An “I case” intellegent case I guess; that may ruin your mind too. Wanna play, want to try and be an explora?! Reajy nab a kayo? for we are neym lukers here. Ako, ikaw, kau, tau, sya. Ready k nba? Actwally, it’s easy to play. Ya! But u need to read karenfully and listen empirically. Veru well, you justi need to seek ar local names: ur name or nicknames and other names. Do not matter the speling becass I’m tired to spell it out. Pero the jimportant is d sound. Basta baga katonog ng pangalan mo, jun nay un! Ang kaso, some of jhem nkaspell n ng tama; jen ung iba wrong spelling en wrong sound. Peo if u read it in bernacular, eh name pla. Enjoyable to at jan po lahat makikita kung jano mo kalove ang name mo at name ng iba. Natintindihan nah po b? simpol dba. Kaya yan, kering-carry, ken yu do it? Let’s find na! May sujessions and tips lng aq senio. You just need to mark a leletter den follow with the adjacent letter en so on. Medjo ang hirap lng but it could find names more gradual. If u r trying to find those names in their spelling. If u ar looking for names in sound, jas slowly read de word by shillable. So u can be able to undrestand wat yu are reading. If ayou do these, u can find ol of da names heri and beat my challenj esilly. Gueno, I challenje you, I deal and reward you. I will rob earth, venus jupiter, neptjun, etc for you. If you found all. Pero seyempre joc-joc lang yon. Though, I guis seldom of the readers found atmoest elaven, more or less, lima. How about you, ilan ni nakta mo? Kung magaling k? A really good en ispelling or have a clear hearing. Ar you good in abc or abakada, do you really have a great sight, can your eyes see what I can see? Show me, deal with me! Now, I well ask you ajane, how many names have you find? Zero? Lowery dan jero? Win or lose, yes or no? sa reming names dito its imposible foro you to get zero. Perhaps u alredi found out wer is your name. if not, how ar dis letters? Qng ala parin, check mo uli. My friend, take it gradually. This jaym is trying yur patience and your mind; like a test. Nakaduduling dba. Oo, nakaka bc. Deep in side di na boring. Cnusubok lng ang talino mo. While reading misspelling words(in a text format), you are looking for names and jen you listen to its sound at je sem time. Your eyes, ears and mind are funchuning. In short, it sharpen ur mental skills. In addition, if u trust yourself you can find more names. And dats gud for thinkers. For feelers layk ime, it’s a big ailing game. It has a sentimental value; coz they can giv importance to their friends. Thinc ar love one’s name, f u care of dem you vill try your best to find it, showing how u love dat person, na kht s name lang u look for them as jhey are special. Finally, for the last paragraph, I want n marialize mo ang significance nito. It doesn’t jast make u dul, certainly it has a bhig reason; a criticisim on ur part. As u can exprience its chard to look for neymi and logically speaking, wat more to make a letter like des. You may know ur name but u donot know hu yua rielly r? wer u r and what you are for? You found your iname but urself still missing. But thru wanderstanding ur feelings, asking ur soul, looking forward andi backward u can b eble to found urself. Moreober, I made dis for u. showing how Ir value you. Perhaps, dis is d emochonal part of this and you want to kat it off. Pero, sariosly its alright for me if u will not apprecyiate it; but I please, accept my katagotagong pagpapasalamat. Thank you ffor being my frend. I thank God for dis opportonity to inform u how much a ril emo care for u. na sa rarong ito ay nakalaro ko kau en nepaalam ang salooben ko… oh ano, nhnap nio nb lht? We are still pleying, sna nhanap mo lht ng name especially I wish, yu can start seeking for ur real self; not in physically, but emotionally en spiritually. I hope u halv veen convince n try sana ninyo. Salamat sa pagbasa.

No comments:

Post a Comment