Thursday, May 29, 2008

OCEAN DREAMS

This page contains dreams and wants of the author; these are still sealed and have never been shared so do not spread it to the world.



Every creature has goals, they do have dreams that they want to achieve. There are small things that are essential and there are big things that are last on the list.
Every dream represents seashore, which is the end point of every wave. Where ever thy waves go, it assures to end at seashore. However, when they reached the seashore, what is the essence? For a long way journey, at the end, waves go back to the ocean where it came from.
Dreams are rock to a tree, an additional strength to a firm stand. However, it is not the hope of tree, nor a part of tree neither a part of land where it stands. For at the moment it cast on fire, it can not bring any rock; moreover, its hope is not the rock. That is what you need to seek, three of us.



UNITED HOMES
There was a place I saw, there was a verdant grass covered by a rubicund cloth. The foods were served and the mood was formulated. I heard the run and laugh, snore and chat. At that place where joy came from, the voices mixed and the noises heard with ease. Moreover, the homes were been together, covered by a tree with such power. Behold, also be with, the homes of treasures and other jewels. They were all related, connected by one thing in deep stated. I looked again and my face illuminated; for the homes and treasures of mine were been united.

LYING PEACE
It is tiring here in this world, that is why, I wanted to have rest. Waiting for the season when I can rest for all reasons. Where there are peace, sincerity and problem free; starring at heaven and zephyr is cold as breeze of sea; lying on clouds and waiting for the right time to stand. I will not feel cold nor feel hot, the rest is only mine.
I am looking for this day, when I can have this? One lie that will take away problems, sorrows and pains; for when I sleep, my dreams are certainly can achieve. Behold, I am preparing my bed and hugging my soft pillow. The time is at hand, I know, I can feel the rest. At the end of this day, I will have the rest and in the morning of waking up, a new day will rise up.



ACROSS THE WIND
Oh what a cold air across to my face while hearing the laughter of nice guys. The swift of to and fro makes my heart glad. The dream to cross the wind will be done through my beloved. The joy I will feel all over my body when i will also feel the beat of the heart on my back. Enjoyment will unite with fret but still feel ensured because i will with my beloved friend. Oh what a happiness of dream will I feel if I will see them together with the wind that covers against the heat of the sun.

WARMING MOVE OF THE ROCK
I slept, then I turned around and I saw a special one. It so fast when it went closest to my heart; covering my front and wrapped my back. I felt the beat of the drum and I started to beat the sound. Yeah, it was like a battle of the band that subdued all the sounds. Comfort spread along the field, joy sighed within my heart and rest bloomed to my front. For that instance, I obsessed it by my arms and let my heart felt the warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment