Sunday, May 25, 2008

I AM A SEA

I am a sea, a deep wide sea. I am a mirror of the sky. Blue if far; black if nigh: but look at me closely and see my transparency. My shape is the shape of the world; pour me in a glass, shaped as a glass. I have waves that will push you through, that touches the land by the wind’s blow. Try to touch me, if you can, and feel me. Then the cold will touch you. Try to hear the whisper of my soul for there are songs that will reach your ego. I am a treasure chest with many pockets. I will have what you need that I will give. I will carry you and push you to a place you want to go. I will clean you as you become new. I will hug you and separate you from the heat of your ego. Oh I will take away your thirst and pain, until the last drop of my water; I will help you till it is over.
 

AKO AY ISANG DAGAT 
  Ako ay isang dagat, isang malalim na dagat. Ako ay salamin ng kalangitan. Bughaw sa kalayuan, abo kung lapitan; ngunit masdan mo ako ng mainam at matatanaw mo ang kawalan ko ng kulay. Ang hugis ko ay hugis ng mundo; isalin sa baso, maghuhugis baso. Hawakan mo ako, kung kaya mo, at damhin mo ang kalamigan ng kadalamhatian sa ikailalimlaliman. Pakinggan mo ang bulong ko sa iyo at may himig na aabot sa puso mo.

No comments:

Post a Comment